As children enter high school, parents may feel they should restrict their communication and connection to their children’s school in order to respect their children’s growing autonomy. Actually, the Vancouver School Board, the BC Teachers Federation, and Kits PAC encourage you to stay involved with your children’s schooling throughout high school.
Students Related Links
- Twinbro – Information & motivation for pursuing post-secondary education, including access to financial resources
- TransLink GoCard
- Learn Now BC Online courses available to British Columbia Secondary students (free tutoring also available)
- College Board English stream and French immersion stream secondary students have the option to take some of their courses as AP, to qualify for advanced placement at University
- Duke of Edinburgh Awards: For information please refer to their website for more information https://www.
- Kitsilano Secondary School website
- Kits school appointments – Link for booking parent teacher conference appointments.
When you log in you need to create an account
- My Education BC
- School Cash Online
- PAN (Parent Advocacy Network for Public Education)
- PENS (Public Education Network Society)
- Canadian Parents for French (CPF)
- BC Teachers Federation (BCTF) Home Page
- BCTF Parent Pages
- Concussion Awarness Training Tool – Cattonline.com provides up-to-date concussion education for parents and coaches.
It includes video lessons and resources to effectively prevent, recognize, and manage a player’s recovery.
BC Ministry of Education Links
- BC Ministry of Education Home Page
- BC Ministry of Education, Programs & Services for Parents
- BC Ministry of Education, Examinations (Grade 10, 11 & 12)
- BC Ministry of Education, Graduation
Kits Area Links