We hope you’re having a wonderful week!
We’re excited to share that we, at EducationPlannerBC, will be hosting our very first Zoom Q&A session for parents on Wednesday, May 27th at 5:00pm PST. We understand that in this time of uncertainty, you may have many questions about your student(s)’ future regarding post-secondary or applications. We want to reassure you that all post-secondary institutions in BC have supports in place to welcome new and current students in the fall. In this session, we’ll share with you some of the newer initiatives we’ve added to our website (EducationPlannerBC.ca) to help you and your student discover more about post-secondary programs in BC as well as to answer any questions you may have.
What you can expect:
- A review of all the resources that are available on EducationPlannerBC.ca
- Introduction to parents e-newsletter
- Introduction to Continuing Education Database
- New Learning Methods filter in the Undergraduate Database
- EducationPlannerBC website tutorial series on YouTube
- Time for questions! Your questions will be answered in real-time during this virtual session
To register for this free session, please sign up here: https://sfu.zoom.us/
If you aren’t able to join us on this date, don’t worry! We will be having more of these sessions in the coming weeks, please subscribe to our Parents E-Newsletter and follow us on Facebook & Twitter as we’ll share the dates and times for those sessions soon.
We look forward to seeing you next week!